This 1887 home, which still stands on Melrose Avenue, was built by William N. Monroe as a wedding present for his son, Milton. The land on which the house stands was given to the couple by the bride's family. The house was later purchased by Colonel John H. Mills. The citrus groves pictured in the poster are long gone, but the house is still a classic example of Victorian architecture. Measures 22" wide by 27" tall.